This one-day hands-on training delivers all of the tools you need to get started managing a Drupal 8 or 9 website. Targeted to sitebuilders, content editors, or developers new to Drupal, this training will get you up and running in Drupal.
- Drupal Terminology
- The pillars of Drupal core functionality explained
- How to extend, manage, and get the most out of your Drupal site
- How to set up a fully functional sandbox environment for trying out your new Drupal skills and experimenting with modules you may want to utilize on your site
- Answers to your Drupal related questions, and the ability to start adding and managing content on your site right away
- Practical knowledge for working in the Drupal environment as a sitebuilder, project manager or content editor
- How to work with developers on a Drupal project
NOTE: All public training dates are tentative until the required number of students have enrolled, unless otherwise noted in the course title or status. A Promet Source representative will contact you directly when the course "confirm/cancel" decision is made.
Contact Promet Source directly at [email protected]