This five-day course is designed to fast-track developer expertise with a solid understanding of how Drupal 8/9 sites are built.
Key concepts are introduced step-by-step and reinforced with practice and opportunities for hands-on engagement, as course participants are guided through the building of multiple sites, custom themes, and custom modules. Techniques and best practices for developing custom functionality to extend the capabilities of Drupal are also covered.
Days 1-2 focus on site building, layout and theming is covered on Day 3, and the final Days 4-5 are devoted to module development.
- Comprehensive knowledge and know-how of Drupal 8/9 full stack development
- An essential framework of steps involved in delivering a new Drupal 8/9 website
- The expertise and agility to meet a wide range of client or company website expectations
- Knowledge of advanced techniques and best practices for custom functionality to extend the capabilities of Drupal 8/9
- Review of Acquia best practice knowledge in preparation for Drupal 8 Certification
NOTE: All public training dates are tentative until the required number of students have enrolled, unless otherwise noted in the course title. A Promet Source representative will contact you directly when the course "confirm/cancel" decision is made.
Contact Promet Source directly at [email protected]