This 2-day course provides a broad introduction to the essential skills necessary for managing content and configuring Drupal 8 websites. Hands-on labs will include work with Content Types, Taxonomy, Views, Menus and many useful modules.
Should I Take this Course?
This course is perfect for those who are:
- newly responsible for a Drupal 8 website,
- planning to build a new site in Drupal 8
- preparing for delivery of a new Drupal 8 development
- looking to firm up Acquia best practice knowledge for Drupal 8 Certification
A basic understanding of the following technologies is helpful, but not required:
- Authoring content using a Content Management system
- Experience with Drupal's administrative interface
Students receive a full set of course manuals including step-by-step instructions to aid hands on training.