Level: Beginner to Intermediate
This class is designed to help project managers, product owners and other leads build a deeper understanding of all the stages of Drupal project development and how to support teams to deliver the best possible outcomes.
One Day Onsite in NYC plus 2 online follow-up sessions - $399
Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 177 Prince Street, NYC
9 AM - 9.30 AM - Coffee & Tea
9.30 - 10 AM - Intros & Class Agenda
10 AM - 12.30 PM - Morning Session
12.30 - 1.30 PM - Lunch Provided
1.30 PM - 4 PM - Afternoon Session
Tuesday, July 9, 2019, Online
2.30 PM - 5.00 PM - Remote Follow Up Session
Tuesday, July 16, 2019, Online
2.30 PM - 5.00 PM - Remote Office Hours Session
Whether you are a seasoned PM new to Drupal or have just been volunteered to manage a project in your 'spare time,' this class focuses on everything you need to know about Drupal to help you manage projects more successfully.
- Newcomers to Drupal 8 and those looking to deepen their understanding of how to plan and build successful Drupal web applications.
- Project Managers, Product Owners and other project leadership.
- Previous Project Management experience is helpful but not necessary.
- An understanding of website building using a Content Management System is helpful but not necessary.
- Experience using and building websites using systems such as Wordpress, Joomla!, or HTML and CSS is helpful but not necessary.
Among the topics discussed will be:
- key concepts and phases of a Drupal project
- project management methodologies and assets
- ticketing and resource management applications
- how to build project work plans
- how to align your project plan with development best practices
- development workflow and coding standards
- tips for finding Drupal talent
- better design and UX
- effective content strategy