Learn how Drupal Core can be used to build the underlying structure and content of your website without code(!). In this hands-on course, we walk you through many "Drupal-isms" so that you may unlock the power of Drupal while performing the duties of a "site builder". Those responsibilities include configuring your website, planning and implementing data architecture (using Drupal entity types), managing user roles and accounts, editing content, building pages, and installing and configuring existing and contributed modules and themes. This is your first step into working as a Drupal web developer.
This class is designed for:
- Developers at any level. Yes, ANY level!
- Anyone considering a career change into the web development field.
- People interested in learning how to manage more than just content on their Drupal websites.
- Implement a data architecture (via Drupal 8+ content types)
- Understand when & how to create taxonomies, media types, block types, and more!
- Extend Drupal Core's basic functionality by enabling additional modules.
- Build dynamic views of content.
- Understand various approaches for page building.
- Create various user accounts and user roles with differing levels of access.
- Take home exercises to learn even more!