A quick overview Drupal 8 for those who are completely new to Drupal.
About Ready. Set. Drupal!
This course “Ready. Set. Drupal!” is intended as a first step launch into Drupal for a range of participants. This course can be delivered as a pure demo, where participants sit back and watch as the instructor builds the site. Or the course can be delivered in about 3 hours, providing time for participants to complete all of the activities, and challenge themselves to try something new.
You can find the course materials here.
- Knowledge of web development.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Set up a hosted site on Acquia cloud.
- Create content on a Drupal site.
- Determine which content types suit your needs.
- Customize content types with fields.
- Enable modules to add functionality to a site.
- Create a list of content.
- Configure display of content and images.