This five-day course is designed to fast track developer expertise with a solid understanding of how Drupal 8/9 sites are built..
Key concepts are introduced step-by-step and reinforced with practice and opportunities for hands-on engagement, as course participants are guided through the building of multiple sites, custom themes, and custom modules.Techniques and best practices for developing custom functionality to extend the capabilities of Drupal are also covered.
The first two days focus on site building, layout and theming is covered on day 3, and the final two days are devoted to module development.
Unless otherwise noted, all public training dates are tentative until the required number of students have enrolled, A Promet Training representative will contact you directly when the course "confirm/cancel" decision is made. Please do not book travel arrangements until you have received notification that this course is confirmed.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If your class is cancelled, we will make every effort to reschedule. If you need to cancel your registration, you will need to notify Promet ten (10) days prior to the class start date to receive a refund.
Experience with the following is helpful but not required:
- Content authoring using a Content Management System
- Drupal's administrative interface
- HTML and CSS
- PHP or other C based programming languages
- Understand the concepts Drupal 8 full stack development
- Execute an essential framework of steps involved in delivering a new Drupal 8 website.
- Use your expertise and agility to meet a wide range of client or company website expectations
- Understand advanced techniques and best practices for custom functionality to extend the capabilities of Drupal 8
- Review Acquia's best practice knowledge in preparation for Drupal 8 Certification