Provide comprehensive, hands-on training on Drupal 8 theme and layout development. This course provides a variety of approaches for making dynamic layouts in Drupal, and helps users to choose the right approach for their site. The course provides techniques and best practices for configuring a flexible and extendable layout for websites and enables users to get more control over the look and feel of their sites by creating custom themes in Drupal.
Drupalists new to theming (Learners) and HTML / CSS developers new to Drupal (Newcomers).
- In order to get the most out of this course you should have prior experience in site building with Drupal. A combination of Acquia's Introduction to Drupal 8 (or What’s New in Drupal 8) and Building Websites with Drupal 8 would be ideal preparation for those with prior non-Drupal front end development experience.
- Drupal related site configuration
- Content creation and maintenance
- Site building.
- HTML and CSS skills are essential.
- Describe and work with Drupal's theme layer
- Declare and use custom regions in a theme, theme settings
- Build a sub-theme from a base theme