This course is custom-developed by the Acquia training team for your needs. It covers any applicable tasks and procedures covered in Content Administration in Drupal. Additionally, it will include specifics on integration with internal systems, or customized modules or software added to a specific client site.
Whether your site, application or service is for your internal staff, or your growing customer base, making sure site managers and members are using it in a productive way is important to its success. Ideally, the management and end-use of the site is taken into consideration at the time of design and building. That may result in custom administration screens, quick links for specific content editing, and access to editable documentation. In some cases, the content maintenance may be an after thought, leaving managers and end users scratching their heads.
Custom training and documentation can service these needs in the most efficient way.
Depending on your service or application, users may be a staff visitor, content creator, a content editor, or a site administrator. The abilities of the users vary from site to site. Even the most of intuitive of interfaces can benefit from customized-user training. In all cases, to ensure adoption, it’s important that users understand their roles and responsibilities, and also how to perform their day to day tasks.
No prior experience with Drupal is necessary.
- Articulate the purpose of the service or application.
- Understand how the service or application fits into their own goals and processes.
- Follow clear procedures and directions for performing day to day tasks.
- Conduct ongoing maintenance effectively according to their roles and responsibilities.
- Troubleshoot, report errors and make suggestions for improvements.