Already built a few Decoupled Drupal websites using ReactJS? Once you get through the basics, you'll run into issues that you may not have anticipated when initially deciding to complete a decoupled project with React.
In this class, we'll dive into tools and techniques for dealing with non-trivial scenarios in ReactJS with Drupal. What's the best way to set up your decoupled D8/9 site? What should our caching setup look like? Server-side, client-side, Drupal cache tags, Varnish, CDNs - how do they all work together? And beyond that, what are the more advanced development techniques being used today for React? We'll discuss routing, Redux, Behavioral Programming, Explicit states, Higher order components, render props, context, Portals, and more!
- You should have admin rights on your own machine. Also, Docker for dev environment.
- Build maintainable codebases for larger React apps
- Apply advanced techniques to build more re-useable components across apps
- Enhance Drupal forms with autosaving
- Understand caching implications between Drupal's cache tag system, server-side rendering, and all of the caching layers