Drupal 7 Views Configuration
Learn how to use Views to effectively take control of how content is organized throughout your website. Views is a query builder used to select, sort and display content in various ways. Whether you're creating lists of related content or building a complex events calendar, Views is an essential tool when building any Drupal website. In this training, you'll see how powerful Views is and how you can take advantage of its advanced features to make your website more dynamic and engaging. By mastering Views configuration, you'll be able to build a more effective Drupal website and avoid writing custom code. The training will focus on hands-on exercises and demos of Views functionality. Each trainee will be provided with an exercise manual with step-by-step instructions, challenge exercises, and reference information.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Create dynamic lists of content, displayed in a variety of formats
- Create lists of other elements in Drupal like taxonomy terms, users and comments
- Override the HTML output of Views in configuration
- Organize content in Views using sorting and filtering
- Use Views contextual filters and relationships to build more powerful and effective lists of data
- Use the most useful contrib modules to extend Views functionality
Requirements: To get the most out of the course, it's essential that you have some Drupal site building or administrative experience.
Want to see a training event in your area?
See you soon!
Are you coming to an Acquia training? Find out what to bring and how to prepare.
Keep me up to date on this and other Drupal Training courses in my area.