Drupal 7 in a Day - New Albany, OH
Get a solid introduction to Drupal 7 in one day. Learn about the most essential features and concepts of Drupal through hands on activities. By the end of this day you will be familiar with Drupal terminology and be able to identify how many Drupal sites are constructed. You will know how to identify and choose modules to get the functionality you need. Because this class will be an overview and not an in-depth course, it is perfect for people who are on the fence about using Drupal or who are looking for a hands-on introduction.
This course serves as a prerequisite to Acquia's Drupal for Site Builders course.
Experience using and building websites using systems such as Wordpress, Joomla!, or good ‘ole handmade HTML and CSS. An understanding of a Content Management System is helpful.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand Drupal terminology such as blocks, taxonomy, aliases, and more.
- Create and manage content and users.
- Add images and add automatic image resizing.
- Choose and configure the most popular Drupal modules.
- Be able to identify how Drupal sites are constructed and the modules used.
Want to see a training event in your area?
See you soon!
Are you coming to an Acquia training? Find out what to bring and how to prepare.
Keep me up to date on this and other Drupal Training courses in my area.