Site Building with Drupal! - New Albany, OH
Want to build a website using a easily customizable content management system?
In two days, participants will be brought up to speed on Drupal and will be ready to tackle their own project. Learn how to manage media, build calendars and complex, dynamic queries of content by selecting and configuring the most popular modules.
Included in your registration fee (a $1,950 value):
- 1 year of annual hosting (a $240 value)
- Domain name registration/transfer (1 year, $10 value)
- Customized Drupal installation (a $200 value)
- Drupal Administration Training (a $1,500 value)
- Module Recommendations and installs
- Instructor access via email/phone for Drupal questions
- Full credit of the registration fee towards a professionally-developed site
As a part of the workshop curriculum, we will help you:
- Select and install a Drupal Theme
- Select and install modules
- Add pages, navigation menus, contact forms and more to your site
- Set up Google Analytics to collect traffic statistics
For the workshop you will need to come prepared with:
- Company logo
- Site map / Outline of all the pages on the site
- 3 examples of competitor or otherwise similar websites (to help the planning process)
- 3 goals for visitors of the site – what do you want visitors to accomplish/do once they arrive at the site
- Questions about the reading material we send prior to the workshop
This workshop will be kept small to give individual attention to each person so that you will walk away with a brand new website you can administer yourself with dozens of tips and tricks, training, and additional Drupal resources! The workshop is broken down into 4 main sessions by skill level to allow you to create a website within an individualized workshop experience customized to your technological skill level.
Want to see a training event in your area?
See you soon!
Are you coming to an Acquia training? Find out what to bring and how to prepare.
Keep me up to date on this and other Drupal Training courses in my area.