Drupal 7 in a Day -- Minneapolis
Get a solid introduction to Drupal 7 in one day. Learn essential Drupal concepts, features and best-practices through hands-on exercises. Dig in to the primary steps for creating and administering Drupal sites by building a new site from the ground up.
By the end of the day you will -- be familiar with Drupal terminology, know how to find and choose modules that provide the functionality you need and understand Drupal's framework for building sustainable websites.
Because one day in the classroom is not enough to plan a sustainable website project, we'll also provide you with access to our Drupal ramp up service following the class.
By the end of this workshop you will you will be able to:
configure and set up a basic Drupal site
- be able to identify how Drupal sites are constructed
- select, install and configure modules and themes from Drupal.org
- create content and configure content types, Create listings of content.
- manage user roles and accounts.
- manage aliases and URL paths.
- create blocks and place them in the layout
After taking the workshop, join us for a Drupal project ramp up. We will help you
- 1 planning session:
- review your project's goals and resources
- whiteboard your site's initial content structure
- set up a charter to guide your process
- 1 month of Advantage Labs' Lab Hours sessions
- discount on an optional 3-month enrollment in our Catalyst Program
Want to see a training event in your area?
See you soon!
Are you coming to an Acquia training? Find out what to bring and how to prepare.
Keep me up to date on this and other Drupal Training courses in my area.