Drupal Gardens in a Day
Learn how to quickly build and manage a website in Drupal Gardens (using Drupal 7). This hands-on course includes work with the built-in tools within DrupalGardens which enable quick and easy theming (design) and management of content appearance and layout.
Understanding of web development required. An understanding of CSS and HTML is helpful.
- Articulate the main concepts of site building with Drupal.
- Manage content and media through Drupal Gardens.
- Create and manage content.
- Generate listings of content and place them on the page.
- Control layout and positioning.
- Make adjustments to visual design, fonts, and some basic styling using a point and click tool.
- Plan and develop websites using Drupal Gardens. Prepare websites for clients.
Want to see a training event in your area?
Keep me up to date on this and other Drupal Training courses in my area.